2011年6月29日星期三

Confession


"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn."
-Albert Einstein

> ok, i have to confess, the parents tell me that the kid is overloaded (as usual), and he constantly puts so much pressure on himself, they want me to talk to him (again). you cant imagine that one can be so self-motivated and self-disciplined at his age, and even an adult can't act like this. i have tried to talk to him about this few times, just as expected, he still acts in his own way. i realize it's useless to keep saying the old idea repeatedly, then, well, this time i tell him to make his parents think he's relaxed but actually he still remains the same (err, tensed), then he can avoid the endless grumbles from his parents...umm, end-users do matter right?

沒有留言:

發佈留言