2013年9月1日星期日

More Meme, Part One

Have you ever said you would never love again?
No, but it doesn't mean you can devote your love wholeheartedly again.

Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody?
I still haven't played any music today :P

Do you apologize first?
Why not, if it can help.

Has someone made a promise to you and broke it?
haaa, it's understandable, we are not saints. 

Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much?
Not yet, but i will one day :P

Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren’t a sporty person yourself?
Yes, olympic games

Do you eat / drink at your computer?
always haaa, esp at work.

How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas, etc)
Eat like as if there is no tomorrow :P

Do you require glasses / contacts to see properly? If so, which do you use?
Yes, glasses, they are my lifelong partners ha, even closer than my parents.

When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds awful?
it sounds super weird and childlike

When was the last time you got the hiccups?
I have forgotten

If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records for?
sth about bread crust maybe haaa

The last sweet thing you ate: What was it?
garlic, it's quite sweet :P

Do you have a middle name? Do you find it embarrassing?
No :P

4 則留言:

  1. I am an avid Olympics watcher, too, I forgot about that!

    回覆刪除
    回覆

    1. That's the only time I am so interested in sports :P

      刪除
  2. I like your thinking, "eat like there is no tomorrow". :-)

    回覆刪除