2012年12月8日星期六

Random Meme

From sunday stealing

1. Where was your profile picture taken?
Blogger: not taken by me
Whatsapp: at office, but that's my toy
Google: Fd's home, but that's my drawing
Facebook: wetland park
Wechat: Times Square   


2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Ham, because i lost the whatsapp record and i wanna get one back, and she sends it to me.
We romanticize our tedious work
 

3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes

4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Er, what's that?
 
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My colleague, a pic of eating desserts
 
6. Are you upset about anything?
yes
 
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
yes
 
8. Are you a bad influence?
you have to define what a bad influence is, i ask my students not to spend too much time on school work, but i think it's good
 
9. Night out or night in?
both

10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
yes, which means they do not know me a lot

11. What song is stuck in your head?
泡沬

12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
neighbour?

13. Do you smile a lot?
yes

沒有留言:

發佈留言